This .only requires six ingredients and cooks in about half an hour. It's moist, flavorful, healthy, and so easy. It's truly the perfect weeknight Traeger or pellet grill recipe
1.5 pound pork tenderloin
8 ounces Italian salad dressing
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Add the salad dressing and pork tenderloin to a gallon baggie and shake to combine. Then refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your Traeger or pellet grill to 425°F and remove your pork tenderloin from the refrigerator. Place it on a plate and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Season both sides of the pork evenly with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Place the pork directly on the grill grates of your Traeger and cook for 30 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F), flipping halfway. Do not overcook your pork or it will be dry—remove it from the heat as soon as it comes to temperature.
- Allow your pork to rest for about 10 minutes before cutting it. We like to cut ours into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Nutritional information is only an estimate.
Marinate the pork as long as you have time to, up to 24 hours. The longer it marinates, the more moist and flavorful it will be.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of tenderloin
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 1312.4 mg
- Fat: 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein: 36.4 g
- Cholesterol: 111.6 mg