We put this cilantro lime aioli on everything. It's great on tacos, burrito bowls, salads, french fries, burgers, and whatever else you can dream up. It comes together super fast, and you can use it as a sauce, dip, or dressing. It's so easy and delicious.
This cilantro lime aioli is so good. It's a great thin consistency, so you can use it however you want--as a dip for a chip or french fry; as a dressing for a Southwestern-inspired salad or burrito bowl; or as a sauce for a cheeseburger or sandwich. As long as you use compliant mayonnaise, it's Whole30 and Paleo, and it comes together so quickly and easily.
Looking for great recipes to pair this with? Try our sweet potato tostadas, blackened mahi mahi tacos, air fryer buffalo cauliflower, or picnic rollups.
- Mayonnaise- for Whole30/Paleo-friendly mayonnaise, use avocado oil mayonnaise or make your own with a compliant oil.
- Cilantro- use fresh.
- Pickled jalapeños
See recipe card for amounts.
Step 1: Add mayonnaise, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, jalapeños, and salt to a food processor and process until everything is combined and the aioli is smooth.
Step 2: Store in a jar or air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Ways to serve
We use this aioli on everything. Here are some serving ideas:
- Use it as a dip for your french fries or sweet potato fries.
- Put it in a burrito bowl with rice, ground beef or chicken, beans, veggies, and avocado.
- Put it on a burger with tomatoes, avocado, and pepper-jack cheese.
- Put it on a taco. It's especially great on fish or shrimp tacos.
- Use it as a dressing on a Southwestern-inspired salad with corn, avocado, tomatoes, tortilla strips, and black beans.
Frequently asked questions
Store it in a jar or air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Check out our ways to serve section above for some ideas!
This recipe is 100% Whole30 and Paleo-compliant as long as you use a compliant mayonnaise. Mayonnaises made with avocado oil or olive oil are generally compliant.
Leave a Reply