This easy passion fruit martini is made with vodka, passion fruit juice cocktail, pineapple juice, and lime juice, and requires no simple syrup or special flavored vodkas. It's so good and only requires four ingredients.
Why We Love This Recipe
- It's easy: This passion fruit martini only requires four simple ingredients and about five minutes to make.
- It doesn't require special flavored vodka: Look, I love flavored vodka as much as the next person, but we don't have room in our liquor cabinet to store 50 different flavors of vodka, so we prefer drinks that don't require special flavored liquor.
- It's delicious: It's sweet but not too sweet, and perfect for summer. Serve it with our mango peach salsa if you're entertaining!
🍹 Key Ingredients and Substitutions
- Vodka: We use Belvedere vodka, but use whatever brand you generally prefer. It all works.
- Passion fruit juice cocktail: This is usually sold in a carton (like orange juice) in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Welch's has one, as does HomeMaker. We've had good luck finding both at Walmart. If you can't find passion fruit juice, you can substitute pineapple juice or guava juice.
- Pineapple juice: We keep little cans of pineapple juice in our pantry at all times for drinks like this. Any pineapple juice will work.
- Lime juice: We prefer fresh-squeezed lime juice. It's way better than the bottled stuff.
See recipe card for amounts.
📋 Step-by-Step Instructions
Step 1: Add ice, vodka, passion fruit juice cocktail, pineapple juice, and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake 10-15 times.
Step 2: Strain the mixture into three martini or coupe glasses and enjoy!
- Use passion fruit-flavored vodka instead of regular vodka for extra passion fruit flavor.
- Use vanilla-flavored vodka and serve with a shot of prosecco to give this more of a porn star martini (aka passion star martini) vibe.
- Use guava juice or orange juice instead of passion fruit juice.
- Replace the passion fruit juice with pineapple juice to make a pineapple martini.
Frequently asked questions
Passion fruit juice cocktail is sold in a carton, usually near the orange juice in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. We've had good luck finding it at Walmart, but our local Food Lion carries it too.
We wanted to garnish this with a slice of passion fruit, but we had a really hard time finding it. If you can find fresh passionfruit, garnish this drink with a slice of passionfruit!
For an alcohol-free version of this martini, try swapping out the vodka for a pineapple or lime Spindrift.